I thought this would make a nice little shirt and it did. I start tracing the size 36 pattern at the neck and shoulder going out to the 38 lines on the side seams. I have made this pattern up twice now and both times in a cotton voile. The second time I used the collar and sleeve from 117.
I read the burda instructions through first and then didn't need to refer to them. The shirts went together quickly and easily and I will probably use this pattern again. I used Vilene G785 to interface the the front facings and collars with a double layer on the collar stand on 116B. The shirts turned out well and were reasonably cheap and quick to make.