12 Jackets/Coats in 2011

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just stuff

Its been a very busy week with my sewing. I altered sleeve hems and pant hems on a suit this week as well as made 2 sheets and a mattress protector for a campervan. I made another toile for Annes shirt draft incorporating the alterations from the first toile. I am beading on another job which will be finished later tonight. For relaxation I finished of an embroidered and crocheted an edge on a bookmark for my youngest son Connor. I purchased the printed bookmark from the Stitches and Craft Show last year. About a month ago I entered the "My Pattern" contest on Patternreview.com so I took my 5mtrs of wool melton and the 5mtrs of silk habatai to the dry cleaners to get ready for cutting.
Hopefully next week will see my coat well underway and some time in the garden catching up.

No comments: