Well I have finished my swap plan. I found all the fabrics I needed in my stash which is great for the budget and I have started to draft all the patterns. The cream linen shawl collar blouse is finished and I have cut and started to sew up the dark green gabardine skirt. I pieced the skirt together yesterday and applied the invisible zipper. The skirt looks great when I tried it on. I really like the way the skirt falls. I drafted my block for my stretch tops and I made the pattern for the low round neck top.
When I made the pattern for the cream linen blouse I got rid of the shoulder dart by transfering some of it into the shoulder seam and the rest into the the sleeve seam. I dont know if this is correct but it turned out ok. I also drafted the collar so as to not be high on the back of my neck. I added 6cm ease to my waist measurement but I feel this could probably have been less.