This is the block draft. I went down one size on the measurement scale and used my bust, waist and hips measurements less 4cm. This worked well except that my fabric for my top has only 20% stretch accross the grain. This top is not too tight but is a firm fit. I will use this pattern again but with stretchier fabrics. The top I made from this block is a soft green/grey. The fabric was quite cheap and there is enough to make the top again but this time using my actual measurements. This was a very quick pattern and top to make and I will be using this pattern again with more summery fabrics. I turned under the 1cm seam allowance on the neck seam and added clear elastic which I pulled a little as I sewed it under. Next time I wont pull the elastic so much as it is a little gathered on the front neckline. I will use this pattern on the black/red print fabric as part of my swap as there is not enough fabric to make a crossover front top.